Articles on: I am an employee

Where can I change my payroll tax reduction?

If you want to change your payroll tax reduction, you can do this via your portal under the heading 'financial details'. We will then prepare a form for you and upload it to your online account. As soon as you have signed this (online), we can switch the payroll tax reduction on or off for you. We can only change the payroll tax credit as of a date that we have not yet paid to you.

Updated on: 06/06/2024

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!