Articles on: I am an employee

How can I submit a declaration?

You can submit a declaration via the declaration button in your online account. Don't forget to upload the receipt or invoice! In some cases we check the declaration with your employer and as soon as this is approved, we will pay it out.

Updated on: 06/06/2024

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!